While I’ve been waiting to get the posting message to work its way through the military system, I’ve been doing a bit of organizing around the house.
Actually, this is what my storage room looks like all the time. We have a lot of stuff that we need to keep but seldom access. These things include:
- keepsakes from great-grandparents
- keepsakes from us (me, hubby and kids)
- military books, manuals and reference materials that are not accessed on a regular basis
- various sized curtains that fit in a previous house, but don’t fit this house but may fit in the next house
- holiday decorations
- selected toys for children age 3 and under (in case we have guests with young children)
I really like using these Rubbermaid bins. They are sturdy and easy to carry even when they are full of heavy books.
Do you have certain things always packed? If so, what?
P.S. The empty bins with white lids are for pre-packing the Barbies & their furniture and the Lego which are currently in use!